Friday, 25 September 2020

Friday’s Feelings Of Meh

 


Hey there everyone, I hope you’re okay.

Here we are on Friday the 25th of September 2020; a year that will be spoken about during history lessons in classrooms of the future.

As I’ve said on my social networks before, everybody has been affected by the COVID-19 virus in one way or another, and we will get through it all! There is light there...

Anyway, I was a bit lazy today.  I finished work late, and got home for somewhere between twenty to and a quarter to nine in the morning from work. I did drift off to sleep, but then woke again probably around twenty minutes later, and then slept properly from around ten until two o’clock.

Yes, around four hours all told - a normal Friday for me!

There were things to do before starting work at five.  Truth be told I keep thinking that under different circumstances I’d say “sod this for a game of soldiers!” However, that’s silly talk, because we have to do something, eh!

A jackpot win on the lottery, and I’d be setting it up to give myself an annual wage for doing nothing! Why the hell not?!?!?! 

Lazy arse that I am, I just got one set of notes written out and sent today, which was to Sam at Paul Or Nothing, who seems pleased with them.  I’m glad.

When I initially thought of this show, I was thinking of it as an extension to my posting up the shows that I’m listening to, in the hope that people would see something they might like and try it out, because some people need these things.  

I don’t expect to get millions more listeners for these shows, but if a few people find a show that connects with them through this, then that’s great!

Anyway, I then went to work.

Thank you for reading, please take care.

September 25th 2020 (49 years, 9 months, and 30 days old).

No comments:

Post a Comment