Hey there!
So, yesterday was my second day (or night) off of two...
I stayed up late again on the first night off (or early depending on your point of view), finishing the Netflix series Away, and watching other bits (we’ve caught up with three episodes of The Secret Life Of The Zoo for example).
I think it was around seven or eight on Wednesday morning when I went to bed, and woke up around two in the afternoon, reading until around five in the afternoon with the radio on in the background, and then I wrote that day’s blog post.
After a little bit of watching tv with Louise, I wrote and recorded a new instrumental song called Spanish Horses, starting with an arpeggio on acoustic guitar in the bedroom, and then deciding to move into the shared stairwell to record other instrumentation that included more guitar playing, tapping of guitar, finger snaps, and hand clapping. The natural reverb in there is absolutely beautiful!
After that Louise made some lovely healthy wraps that included tinned sardines, orange pepper, pink pickled onions, crushed avocado, and a delicious homemade salsa sauce.
After this I had a video chat about with my good friend, the podcaster Tom Hunyady, co-presenter of both 2 Legs & Talk More Talk. I didn’t realise it was going to be a video chat, so poor Tom’s first image was of my left ear!
I’ll tell you, if I’d known it was going to be a video chat, then I might have pulled out the fake background of the beach view, lol!
The chat continued later in the night with Tom, as well as his 2 Legs co-presenter Andy Nicholes, and Talk More Talk co-presenter/author Kit O’Toole.
Really nice people!
As were the podcast presenters Sean O’Connell (Reelblend, and managing director of entertainments news group Cinemablend) & Ryan Penagos (This Week In Marvel), who I also talked with tonight!
A lot of the time the tv had stuff on in the background while I was typing out messages to these people (but not in video chats, because that would be rude)!
Flipping heck, is that the time?!?!?! Get to bed, Marv!
Thank you for reading, please take care and stay safe.
September 17th 2020 (49 years, 10 months, and 22 days old)


No comments:
Post a Comment