Here we are then, it’s Sunday the 13th of September 2020.
Today is a tough one. I got home around 5:30am from work, but it took so long to get to sleep. I was lying in bed, but didn’t drop off until around 2pm, and then woke up later than intended.
I was intending to get to sleep for about seven, and get up at two in the afternoon, which would have given a little time before leaving for work. As it is, there was no time.
It’s a strange thing, but I just couldn’t sleep, and I don’t know why! There’s actually no financial stress presently, although I am stressed out that because of the lack of a car and this Covid-19 business, I’ve not visited any family members this year, or done much travelling outside of work driving!
Once I get another car, then that will make things a little different, but the virus is a continuing problem, that I think is going to last for longer than people think!
Even then though, I’m not one hundred percent sure that what we’re being told is the truth!
Life is what it is at the moment, and these are most definitely strange times!
A rubbish post, but one all the same.
Thank you for reading. Please take care and stay safe.
September 13th 2020 (49 years, 10 months, and 18 days old).
PS - I hope this all makes sense, as I was sorting a serious situation when I finished this!

No comments:
Post a Comment