Hey there.
I’m trying to grab a couple of hours nap, but the nervousness and excitement isn’t helping.
So, while I can’t sleep I thought that I would quickly write my thoughts about something...
There are people who are mentioning about films and television shows that they are having to wait for because of the Covid-19 virus.
Now, I get where you’re coming from, because there are films and TV shows that I’ve looked forward to, and haven’t seen. I’m a huge fan of “superhero films”, which goes back to me seeing the first Superman film in the cinema when I was... *searches internet* ...eight years old (it was released in the UK on December 13th 1978, 17 days after my 8th birthday).
The thing is that not everyone feels safe going to the cinema, and there are restrictions in place over how many can go in at a time! That’s their prerogative, and I understand that. I’m not actually sure how I feel to be honest, and I’ve always loved seeing films at a cinema!
Christopher Nolan’s film Tenet was released and, to be honest, I think it did well under the circumstances. The way that things are, you have to look at cinema numbers in respect to the current climate, and no huge budget film is going to make a profit with things the way they are! To expect differently is to be moronic I thin.
Now other films are back to rescheduling their releases, because they want that profit margin.
What does it matter? In the end they’re films, and you will get to see them!
Take care and stay safe!
September 28th 2020 (49 years, 10 months, and 2 days old).

No comments:
Post a Comment