Saturday, 26 September 2020

Quick end of shift

 


Hey there, I hope you’re all okay.

That was a relatively easy going shift, but with a fair few work phone calls (through a Bluetooth ear piece of course).

A few, but not a lot, of podcasts we’re listened to.  I need to get more listened to, because after Sunday’s night shift, I am off for five days during which I’ll be recording six more shows so far! One late on Monday, three on Tuesday, and 2 more on Wednesday. Busy!

I hope it’s like easy going again for Sunday, and then I can get at least most of my regular podcast listening out of the way!

I did think overnight that not being much of a more populist sports fan! I like watching snooker, rallying, x-fighter motorcycling, snowboarding, skateboarding, and baseball, but not as a fan! 

Because of this I don’t really listen to sports podcasts, so don’t even know any sports podcasts, never mind organise any for shows, but I know that I should!

If anyone has suggestions for shows to contact, then please let me know for the future.

Thank you, and please take care.

September 27th (7am) 2020 (49 years, 10 months, and one day old).

No comments:

Post a Comment