Hey, I hope you are okay. :-)
This is just a quick thing as a follow on from the lack of sleep over the weekend.
When I got in on Monday morning, I tried some tea by Twinings called “sleep”. It was okay for that flavoured tea stuff.
After this I went to bed, and I think that I woke up a little under eight hours later due to my alarm clock.
Also, in another change from the norm, I didn’t wake up during that time for the toilet!
I did wear earplugs though, which is a necessity when living in a town centre and only working night shifts as a driver!
Thank you for reading, please take care and stay safe.
Walking home now for a short sleep on my first of two days off!
September 15th 2020 (49 years, 10 months, and 20 days old).
PS - not long now until Ramblings of a Forty-Something gets replaced by Middle Aged Meanderings! Lol :-))

No comments:
Post a Comment