Saturday, 12 September 2020

Keep On Running

 


Hey there. I hope this finds you well.

All day long I’ve been trying to find the time to write something blog wise today, and here we are with a quick couple of minutes, and I mean it’s probably about five minutes at the most!

The only real time I’ve had to do anything of substance today was spent with less than ten minutes of bass guitar practice! 

This was following on from last night, where I had three minutes on a piano during the locking up of a school for work!

Time for working on music seems to be almost non-existent presently, and with the new project coming soon (if it works out - please work oh broadband provider), then I’ll be doing one heck of a lot of editing work (I’m guessing a few hours of editing each week for eight weeks)! 

I don’t know how I’m going to do it, but I’ve just decided to risk trying some new things out!  Epiphanies and all that!

That’s the time gone!

Thank you for reading. Please take care and stay safe.

September 12th 2020 (49 years, 10 months, and 17 days old)


No comments:

Post a Comment