Tuesday, 15 September 2020

Day off number one

 


Hey there.

So, today was a day off, and I was absolutely shattered when I got in from work at around 8:30am.

I went to bed at around 10am for some strange reason, fell asleep almost straight away, and when the alarm went off at 2:30, I just couldn’t stay awake, no matter how hard I tried. Even the back-up 3pm alarm was pointless. 

So, it ended up being a little after four that I got up!

LAZY ARSE!!!

I’ve been to the supermarket, had the radio on, played scrabble, angry birds... I’ve played a little bit of guitar too!

Not much then...

I’m hoping that we’ll be getting the last couple of episodes of the Netflix series Away, erm, away

I’m hoping that I might not be so lazy tomorrow, but I’ve actually been having trouble for a long time with the sleep thing.  This could possibly be because I’ve been working five nights a week for a good number of years now?  Sometimes even more than five! 

Here’s hoping!

As an aside, work on the projects that are going to be out there around my fiftieth birthday on November the 26th is getting there!  My fingers are crossed, and my butt cheeks are clenched from nervousness about something incredibly new that a few choice people know about!

Thank you for reading, please take care and stay safe.

September 15th 2020 (49 years, 10 months, and 20 days old).



No comments:

Post a Comment