Tuesday, 29 September 2020

Four sessions in one day


 

Hi there, I hope you’re okay.

A bit late with this one, but it’s been a busy one...

After a misunderstanding over when the recording for the show with the 2 Legs guys on Monday the 28th of September, it got switched to Tuesday night at midnight instead, changing it from my second show to my fifth show.

I stayed up far too late Monday night into Tuesday morning, going to bed after 6am, and waking up at 10 o’clock, when I made drinks and took them to the bedroom for me and Louise to drink while listening to the popmaster quiz on Ken Bruce’s show on BBC Radio 2. 

After this I got up and started readying myself for a chat with Ben Burrell, presenter for Absolute Radio (and Absolute 90’s) and host for the podcast shows Bob Dylan: Album By Album and Long Player.

Having two or three word points is easier than all out scripted questions, and I felt like I could just get into the conversation.

That chat started around 11:30, and went really well, as did the 3pm chat with Sam Whiles about Paul Or Nothing, 8pm with Jason Barnard, and finally (but not least) 2 Legs at 12:30.

After this I was shattered.

Lots of editing needed, and two full shows to record with Antony of Glass Onion and Sean of Reelblend on Wednesday so far! 

Busy busy day.

Thank you for reading, please take care.

September 29th 2020 (49 years, 10 months, and 3 days).

No comments:

Post a Comment