Hey there!
So it’s the fifth day of September, and this is the fifth potential post in those five days.... Go me!
Very quickly then, what’s going on?
Well, each day I take a look at the Marv Zone thing, get a gist of what that Wordpress thing is all about, and scratch my head a lot.
Today I’m looking at the site navigation thing, and thinking of tidying it up with some drop down choices, as opposed to individual selections, with the idea being that where I’ve got quite a few that have a shared header (“my listening” & “my viewing” for instance), then I could just have just that first bit, make a drop down available on each, whereby you pick which you’re looking for (in “my listening” for instance, you’d then get subs including “music” and “selected podcasts”).
I’m thinking about user-friendly interface options, because I get fed up of pages that are too busy!
It’s a long process, but thankfully I‘ve got time, as I’m not planning on the full on experience there until November 26th! That should give me plenty of time.
Unfortunately though. I don’t think that I can create that sort of level on the phone application, but will instead have to look at it on the laptop, which very rarely comes out!
It’s fun, but needs time!
Thanks for reading. Take care and stay safe!
Saturday September 5th 2020 (49 years, 10 months, and 10 days old).
No comments:
Post a Comment