Another day, another shift...
The epiphanic continues...
Work on The Marv Zone has slowed down recently, so that I can put time into another part of the plan. I will just say for now that I’ve had talks with a lot of people, including a representative from Marvel, and I will let people know once I know it’s going to work out!
Today’s been tricky finding time to write a more thorough blog post, so I’ll just leave it like this.
I know that people have my back, and I’m glad for that. All I can say is that my nerves are shot, and hopefully after a few interviews for this project, it’ll work out and I’ll get more comfortable.
Thank you for reading, and I’m sorry for the vagueness (other than the select few that I’ve shared it with for moral support reasons).
September 19th 2020


No comments:
Post a Comment